Looking for some website inspiration? Here are some of the best ecommerce websites in Singapore to check out and learn something!
More and more consumers are bringing their shopping experience on the web. With many turning to their smart devices as their preferred purchasing tools, the physical businesses are in for a big shakeout. Ecommerce is taking the retail shopping experience to a whole new level.
If you are looking for some website inspiration on how to start your own online store, we are presenting to you some of the best ecommerce websites in Singapore. Check out these websites, find an inspiration, and get your online store going:
- Lazada: This is considered to be the number one online shopping destination in Southeast Asia. In Singapore, the website offers a huge selection of items such as men’s and women’s apparel, groceries, electronics, and more. It offers retailers an access to over 500 million consumers through one channel.
- Zalora: This website is a leading fashion destination in Asia and the go-to store for all online shoppers. It is one of the most popular online stores in the country. Launched in 2012, in Singapore, the website offers a wide variety of local and international brands. Not only does this online store focuses on making its consumers look good, but it also offers 30-day free return policy, convenient payment methods, and fast shipping delivery.
- RedMart: Through this website, you can order home essentials and groceries anywhere and anytime. You can have products delivered to your home within a two-hour slot on any day you prefer. Recently, this website launched a new marketing campaign “shop as you are” to prove that online grocery shopping can fit in with the Singaporeans’ busy lifestyle.
- Reebonz: A very popular online store that offers shoppers a wide array of pre-owned and new luxury accessories, bags, jewelry, watches, and shoes. Those who are interested in shopping for designer brands, know that this website is a must-visit. They have an app that connects sellers with fashion buyers. You can download the app and connect with your favorite seller.
- HipVan: This Singapore-founded online store is ambitions about conquering the home market. The website specializes in lifestyle products and designer furniture. Its goal is to help customers overcome limited furnishing options and low-quality products.
Inspired yet? Ready to start your own online store and sell your items on the web?
App del día: Universe — Website Builder https://t.co/ELvGVf650L
— Vicente Sanchis Raggio (@elraggio) 10 de diciembre de 2018